20/1/11

Riddles

Hello! How are you?

We're fine, thank you!!! ; )

Some students have written some riddles and we would like to share them with us.
Let me see if you can guess them. Would you like to try?

- Write the answer on the comments section.

Riddle 1: I'm thick and rectangular, I know a lot of languages. 

When you don't understand or you don't know a word, I can help you.

What am I?

I'm a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

By Leire (4th A)


Riddle 2: At night I sleep on it and sometimes I  dream on it, too.

What am I?

I'm a _ _ _

By Carla A. (4th A)


Riddle 3: I wear this when it's night time.

What am I?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

By Andrea (4th A)


Riddle 4: You can ride me.
I like eating grass.
I can be a good friend.

What am I?



I'm a _ _ _ _ _


By Nadia (4th B)




Riddle 5: It's a monster.
He lives in a castle in Transilvania.
He walks at night.
He eats blood.


What am I?


I'm a _ _ _ _ _ _


By Clara (4th B)


Riddle 6: It is round and yellow .
If it wouldn't exist we  wouldn't see nothing.
We can't touch it  because it it is very far and it is very very hot.

What is it?


The _ _ _


By Nerea (4th A)

Riddle 7: I like red colour, I like blood, too.
I like the victims.

What am I?


I'm a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ -


By Alice (4th A)

Riddle 8: With me, you can write and with a rubber you can erase me.

What am I?


I'm a _ _ _ _ _ _


By Mireia (4th A)


Riddle 9: I'm red. I'm the food of vampires and Dracula.


What am I?


I'm _ _ _ _ _


By Ian (4th A)


Riddle 10: I'm red and I live under the sea.


What am I?


I'm a _ _ _ _ _ _ _


By Isabel (4th A)


Riddle 11: I sleep during the day, I hunt at night.
My eyes are very big.

What am I?


I'm an _ _ _


By Andrea (4th A)

Riddle 12: It's a terrific monster, it likes to scare the children. 
It's white and it always say : booh, booh!


What am I?


I'm a _ _ _ _ _


By Leire (4th B)

Riddle 13: It's green. It likes jumping.
It lives on a pond.


What am I?


I'm a _ _ _ _


By Alex M. (4th B)

Riddle 14: It's an animal.
It has got very big ears and a small tail.
My favourite food is fruit and carrots.
It lives in a hole.


What is it?


It's a _ _ _ _ _ _


By Carlos (4th B)


Riddle 15: It's an animal.
It has got black and white stripes.

What is it?

 It's a _ _ _ _ _



By Eric (4th B)

Riddle 16: It's small and black. 
It has got eight legs.


What is it?


It's a _ _ _ _ _ _


By Clara (4th B)


Riddle 17: I can be a good friend.
I'm small and I sleep a lot.
I love cheese and my good friend is usually my owner.


Who am I?


I'm a _ _ _ _ _ _ _


By Nadia (4th B)


Riddle 18: It's very small and black.
It goes in a group.
It's very hard worker.


What is it? 


It's an _ _ _


By Andrea (4th B)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada